[w3c sml] section "resolving an SML reference" section missing.

From: Smith, Virginia (HP Software) <virginia.smith@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 07:33:56 +0000
To: "public-sml@w3.org" <public-sml@w3.org>
As promised, attached is a document that contains the missing section in the SML spec that I believe Kumar was referring to in our last meeting. The document contains the missing section and also the current text for comparison. The missing text lists several reference resolution and model validation requirements. I've indicated in the comments which of the current sections contain these requirements.

I prefer the current text and organization rather than the missing section for the following reasons:

- the missing section mixes reference resolution and model validity in what appears to be a series of 'steps'
- the current organization allows us to define terms and add additional information along with specifying each requirement.

--
ginny