W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-sml@w3.org > August 2007

[w3c sml][minutes] 2007-08-02 SML Teleconference

From: Jordan Boucher <jordan@jboucher.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 11:52:41 +0000
Message-Id: <AC97D927-EA50-4181-9256-2D4F50C2BED1@jboucher.com>
To: public-sml@w3c.org
Service Modeling Language Working Group Teleconference

2 Aug 2007

Agenda

See also: IRC log (not recorded)

Attendees

Present
Jordan Boucher, Pratul Dublish, Sandy Gao, James Lynn, Kumar Pandit,  
Valentina Popescu, Virginia Smith, Michael Sperberg-McQueen, Brian You

Regrets
John Arwe, Zulah Eckert, Philippe Le Hegaret, Paul Lipton, Vijay  
Tewari, Kirk Wilson

Chair
Pratul Dublish
Scribe
Jordan Boucher
Contents

Topics
Approval of last week minutes
Review Overdue Action Items
Triage New Bugs
Summary of Action Items


<trackbot-ng> Date: 2 August 2007

<scribe> scribe: Jordan Boucher

Approval of last week minutes

<pratul> Previous minutes: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public- 
sml/2007Aug/att-0000/20070726-sml-minutes.html

Resolution: accepted

Review Overdue Action Items

Pratul: 93, 97 - requires Philippe (absent)

Kumar: 102 - update and close 4691

Kumar: 104 - work complete on 4780, close today

Pratul: 106 - requires Marv (absent)

Triage New Bugs

Pratul: bug 4617 - milestone 2nd draft

Pratul: bug 4618 - milestone 2nd draft

Pratul: bug 4628 ...

MSM: question: is the issue before us now (a) what milestone to  
assign to 4628? or (b) how 4628 should be resolved?

Kumar: does not wish schema 1.1 to be required, but optional is fine

Pratul: bug 4628 - suggest allocating time at F2F to discuss further
... Sandy agreed to give a presentation on XML Schema 1.1 at Toronto F2F

Pratul: bug 4629 - (relation to XPath 2.0), suggest F2F discussion
... MSM agreed to give a presentation on XPath 2.0 at Toronto F2F

Pratul: bug 4630 - (XML 1.0 vs 1.1), suggest F2F discussion
... MSM to educate more at Toronto F2F, decide on resolution and  
milestone later

Pratul: bug 4632 - finish IRI discussion
... Kumar not in favor of IRI requirement, but OK with optional
... fyi: IRI is localizable (based on UTF-8/16) vs. URI (an ASCII  
like char set)
... Action: Kumar to summarize issues of 4632 in an e-mail to the group
... try to resolve for 2nd draft

Pratul: bug 4633 - milestone CR

Pratul: bug 4635 - related to 4632, milestone 2nd draft

Pratul: bug 4636 - milestone 2nd draft

Pratul: bug 4637 - milestone 2nd draft

Pratul: bug 4638 - milestone 2nd draft

Pratul: bug 4639 - milestone 2nd draft

Pratul: bug 4643 - need to discuss with schema wg to find solutions
... milestone last call

Pratul: bug 4644 - milestone last call

Pratul: bug 4647 - milestone 2nd draft

Pratul: bug 4651 - milestone 2nd draft

Pratul: bug 4652 - milestone 2nd draft
... agreed on resolution (noted in bug by Ginny)

Pratul: start with 4656 during next call


Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: 111 = Kumar to summarize issues with 4632 in e-mail to wg

Updated Scribe list for next meeting
Last Scribe Date  Member Name               Regrets pending
2007-06-11        Waschke, Marvin
2007-06-12        Tabbara, Bassam
2007-06-13        Smith, Virginia           7/26
2007-06-13        Eckert, Zulah
2007-06-13        Lynn, James
2007-06-21        Gao, Sandy
2007-06-28        Valentina Popescu         all of July
2007-07-05        Brian You
2007-07-12        Wilson, Kirk              8/2
200y-mm-dd        Milenkovic, Milan
200y-mm-dd        Vijay Tewari              through 8/20/2007
2007-07-19        Lipton, Paul
2007-07-26        Kumar, Panit
2007-08-02        Boucher, Jordan
Exempt            Arwe, John                7/24-8/15
Exempt            Dublish, Pratul           through 7/25/2007
Exempt            MSM
Exempt            PH



[End of minutes]
=
Received on Tuesday, 14 August 2007 15:20:57 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:16:54 GMT