Re: [Minutes] 14 May site redesign teleconference; notes on survey tweaks

Thank you Ian!

Enjoyed our discussions today, especially around mapping / developing
"intelligent ecosystems"! Will review all of this and get back to you with
any questions. Feel free to reach out to me if I can help with anything,
and in the meantime, enjoy! Cheers!

Sincerely,
Bev