Re: Proposal in development for your consideration (time-sensitive…)

Thanks for the updates. I'd also like to see an API / content integration
and management strategy developed, including crossing domains, working w/
others,  RDF, XML, HTML5, etc., and especially in regards to W3C MMI and
other emerging standards.

Bev

--
Bev Corwin