Re: Next steps W3C site redesign

This is great news. My summer classes just ended so I expect to have more time to participate through the end of the year. Looking forward to it.

Also Bev and I attended the W3C MMI workshop last week in New Jersey and briefly discussed the redesign at W3C and IAI. Lots of interest and at least one potential volunteer if needed.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Noreen