From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Sent: 22 January 2020 01:20
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: Minutes for Silver Conformance meeting of 21 January 2020

== Summary ==

We recapped some of the comments and impressions of the AGWG presentation.  Several members agreed that the Silver draft was generally well received, but discussion did go into the weeds around scoring and we didn't cover the Visual Contrast material, that AGWG probably would have been enthused about.

We worked more on the Point System proposal and agreed on most of the bullets.  We removed the bullet around bonus points because it won't work with the math normalization.  We still want to incentivize user research with PwD and task completion testing, but this may be addressed with a guideline rather than in the point system.

We will be writing up a more coherent summary of the Point System proposal to go into the ED draft next week.

== Minutes ==

https://www.w3.org/2020/01/21-silver-conf-minutes.html