From: lucia greco <lucy@accessaces.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 at 4:02 PM
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] the inportents of simplification

hello every one:
 i just had a experience that i thought i should share here as an example of how we need to make  what we produce much more effective and simple.

 i was sent a link to the aria 1.1 spec specifically the information on the role of note. well i gave up trying to read that page after 10 minuts of reading overly   complex text that talked about translation and normative information. then i thought lets look through the heddings and  found 4 h4 called note and i stopped counting after 5 h5 called note. and frankly i still don't have any idea what the  document said about the  role of note this stuff is to hard to read and we need to make it more  discoverable for every one.  what was the   authors thinking when they made so many headers whith the same text and why does a page need so much background that you can't find the meat of the thing. here is the link i was sent for  reference..
 sorry i have not been as active here as i should but i felt this needed to be said here as its key to what i think our work had as its goal.
lucy

https://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-1.1/#note<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www..w3.org_TR_wai-2Daria-2D1.1_-23note&d=DwMFaQ&c=Ftw_YSVcGmqQBvrGwAZugGylNRkk-uER0-5bY94tjsc&r=FbsK8fvOGBHiAasJukQr6i2dv-WpJzmR-w48cl75l3c&m=laICy-sfIok4caNIMmwtl5v03IF942-KgSybrC08Mxo&s=4ZBcoGA2yfFVRlMwmsy6A4eO6kUQGHFsEqEWoWbxC5Q&e=>
lucia Greco
http://accessaces.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__accessaces.com&d=DwMFaQ&c=Ftw_YSVcGmqQBvrGwAZugGylNRkk-uER0-5bY94tjsc&r=FbsK8fvOGBHiAasJukQr6i2dv-WpJzmR-w48cl75l3c&m=laICy-sfIok4caNIMmwtl5v03IF942-KgSybrC08Mxo&s=d7fWoYKePkogyzntR3XOUCQXmQhdUMD88TU4TQmKI1g&e=>
follow me on twitter @accessaces

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message.  Thank you very much.