Re: Agenda for Silver Content meeting of 18 October 2019

All,

Given that it sounds like nobody from Team Alt Text can make today's call,
we'll definitely focus more on the overall content migration and writing
aspect of things, rather than working through the alt text example to come
to conclusions about how that one in particular should work.

Thanks,

Shawn