Re: Summary and Minutes of Silver Conformance Subgroup Meeting of 15 October 2019

Regarding the EM which was created in 2014, there seem to be several
overlaps with Peter's document.

1) Like the document Peter is working on, the EM moves away from the "every
page has to conform for the site to conform" model.
2) The section on automation demonstrates that there are many pages on a
large commercial site that would only get an automated crawl ... (only
templates, components, sample pages, process steps etc. get a full
evaluation)
3) It addresses large commercial sites that are "like a city" where things
are being built and removed constantly.
4) It functionally amends the WCAG 2.0 conformance model

Hopefully, a new conformance model will emerge that will do better.
Currently, I think its the best we have.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613-806-9005