Re: FYI

That thing is a joke. They just don’t realize it yet. :)

He’s got a point saying that WCAG is not law, but anyone who uses the words
‘alt tags’ together has absolutely no credibility.

Good lunch ensuring a fully accessible experience to everyone with the 30,
high level criteria that are not clearly measurable.

/Denis

--
/Denis

--