Re: Design Principle 9 - The Sequel ...

Hi all.

I'd like to confirm that "valid data-gathering methods" is commonly
understood among us at least. How can we determine if the method is "valid"
or not?

Maybe I'm not catching up with the rationale. It would be helpful if I
could understand "valid" in this context.

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

- Makoto