Re: Information Architecture help for the Silver Community Group

Hi Anoushka,

Thanks for getting in touch!! I’m one of the community group members and did some of the IA stuff late in 2018 but have had to take a step back this semester due to teaching commitments…so I think it would be great to have someone take a fresh look at this!

I’m a bit out of the loop with things but if this is something that Jeanne and co think would still be worth looking at then I’m more than happy to have a quick skype call to try and get you up to speed.

Alternatively, Jeanne, is this something that could be put into one of the Tuesday meetings – teaching for me finishes at the start of April and I should be able to get a lot more involved again too.

Mike

[University of Dundee shield logo]<http://uod.ac.uk/sig-home>

Dr Michael Crabb
Lecturer (Human Computer Interaction)
School of Science and Engineering, University of Dundee
+44 (0)1382 385491 | m.z.crabb@dundee.ac.uk<mailto:m.z.crabb@dundee.ac.uk>

[University of Dundee Facebook]<http://uod.ac.uk/sig-fb> [University of Dundee Twitter] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-tw>  [University of Dundee LinkedIn] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-li>  [University of Dundee YouTube] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-yt>  [University of Dundee Instagram] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-ig>  [University of Dundee Snapchat] <http://uod.ac.uk/sig-sc>

One of the world's top 200 universities<http://uod.ac.uk/sig-strapline>
Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018