Re: Feedback to Silver

Detlev,

We haven't kept up with answering things in github as much as we should, so
apologies for that! We have, however, continually discussed and referenced
Wilco's feedback and yours while we work through our prototyping of (in
particular) conformance model ideas for Silver. So a huge thank you to you
and Wilco (and others who've left feedback), it has helped immensely!

The prototyping itself largely happens outside of github due to usability
issues and overall preferences of tools by those working on things, but we
still do use the repository and welcome more feedback there.

Thanks,

Shawn