Re: Costs of testing with Silver

Hello all,

This is the first time I've responded to a thread but, boy, was this a
whopper of a discussion! I like the idea of a tiered system of conformance,
as this hierarchy is something I have seen used across multiple
organizations. I'm used to a hierarchy based on level of access: blockers
(one or more PwD would be blocked from digital content), poor ease of use
(not blocked, but it is difficult, takes longer, and/or is confusing), and
enhancements/usability. I like the added layer of including certain
functions being required of a user agent vs. the development.