From: Kelsey Collister <kelsey@kelseycollister.com>
Date: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 3:35 PM
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: How Accessibility Guidelines Are Structured - Survey Feedback

I sent out a survey preview link today for you all to view and test the "How Accessibility Guidelines Are Structured" survey. If anyone didn't receive the email invite via Survey Monkey, then please let me know.

I'm looking for your feedback by EOD tomorrow (2/7). Please reply individually to this email w/ any feedback you have. The main things I'd like to hear your thoughts on are usability, language, length of survey etc...). That way I can have your suggestions addressed by our call this Friday. Thank you!

-Kelsey

--
Kelsey Collister
Content Strategist