Re: agenda for Silver meeting of 14 December 2018

Reading through the documents...

> Authors are not responsible for the browser or assistive technology

If authors make their own method based hanging off a catch all method at
the end of list of methods for a guideline, I suggest they should have an
obligation to demonstrate that the work with current Assistive tech and
Browsers rather than a theoretical "it should work" basis (i.e.
aria-errormessage should work but its not supported yet). I would call this
"Ensuring new methods (not already listed in the spec) are Accessibility
Supported".

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*