Re: Interested in helping translate surveys into French

Hello again,

Yes we are interested in that work, but it will be complicated to
participate in the Friday calls.

Nevertheless, we can help by e-mail and in the google docs.

We are looking forward to reading more information on that project.

Best

Sylvie and Audrey

Sylvie DUCHATEAU - @sylduch - +33 (0)6 62 33 68 12
Consultante associée
Access42 : expertise, conseil et formation en accessibilité numérique
Standard : +33 (0)9 72 45 06 14 - access42.net - @access42net