Re: Researcher logistics questions

1) We were successful in setting up a community group for the Silver
researchers.  It will take a W3C account to join, but there is a link to
set up the W3C account.  We may want to move all the research info to
the Community Group wiki, and periodically sync the two (or just link to
the other one).

https://www.w3.org/community/silver/

Anyone can sign up for a W3C account as an individual without being an
Invited Expert or having to join through their institution.  If I
remember correctly, anyone who works for a W3C member organization is
notified when they join a community group (unless they set up a new,
separate W3C account, which is discouraged, but not prevented).

2) I will check with Michael.