Re: Agenda for 17 February 2017

Regrets for today’s call.

A couple of quick updates.

1) I’ve extended the list of research questions to include ones posted by email to the TF this week:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Research_Projects#Proposed_Research_Questions

2) I’m in the process of contacting each researcher with details of their TF contact. I’ll get that task completed today.

Dave

> On 17 Feb 2017, at 09:12, Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com> wrote:
>
> agenda+ Researcher outreach update
> agenda+ Literature review update
> agenda+ Research project management
>
> IRC channel: #silver http://irc.w3.org/
>
> WebEx for the Weekly Work Meeting Fridays at 9:30 (14:30 UTC) for a 90 minute working meeting
> WebEx URL: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m2f5ddabf39219866aa6a6c9bd15d785f
> Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,645921417#
> US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
> Meeting Number: 645 921 417

David Sloan

UX Research Lead
The Paciello Group
dsloan@paciellogroup.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of any portion of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at the above e-mail address, and delete this e-mail along with any attachments. Thank you.