Re: Agenda for Silver Teleconference of 20 December 2016

Regrets for today’s call due to a pressing work deadline. I have an action to draft questions for a short survey for interested researchers to complete, which I’ll aim to complete for Friday.

Dave

> On 19 Dec 2016, at 17:04, Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com> wrote:
>
> agenda+ Stakeholder map template walk-through
> agenda+ Update on research partner plans
> agenda+ Review/triage open action items: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/track/actions/open
>
> ----
>
> Call Information:
> * IRC channel: #silver  W3C IRC:  http://irc.w3.org/:6665
> * WebEx for the Weekly Work Meeting Fridays at 9:30 (14:30 UTC) for a 90 minute working meeting
> ** WebEx URL: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m2f5ddabf39219866aa6a6c9bd15d785f
> ** Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,645921417#
> ** US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
> ** Meeting Number: 645 921 417
> ** Meeting Password:ask in IRC channel or email [mailto:jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com Jeanne or mailto:lauriat@google.com Shawn]

David Sloan

UX Research Lead
The Paciello Group
dsloan@paciellogroup.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of any portion of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at the above e-mail address, and delete this e-mail along with any attachments. Thank you.