Re: Join WCAG telecon during Silver FtF?

I vote to all participate in the teleconference as part of our FtF. Would that work?

Best,
Sarah

> On Dec 8, 2016, at 10:49 AM, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org> wrote:
>
> There is a standing WCAG teleconference next Tuesday, when many of the Silver people will be in Face to Face meeting. Will we set aside time to join that telecon as a group? If not, some of us will have to step aside from the meeting to participate. Michael

Sarah Horton
UX Strategy Lead
The Paciello Group
603 252-6052 mobile

This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system and notify us immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.