Re: ShEx CG agenda for 03 March 2017

On Thu, Mar 02, 2017 at 09:56:40PM +0200, Dimitris Kontokostas wrote:
> The agenda for our next meeting is available here:
> https://github.com/shexSpec/shex/blob/master/meetings/20170303-agenda.md
>
> Feel free to suggest new items for discussion.

I have prepared a short presentation of ShEx, as I see it [1].

Eric and I think that parts of the text might be more appropriate for
the Abstract, and parts more appropriate for the introduction.

I originally intended the text for the new "quick start" section of the
primer [2], but the quick start should perhaps dive more quickly into
the examples.

I look forward to presenting this for discussion on today's call.

Tom

[1] https://github.com/shexSpec/primer/blob/tomedits/Text-to-add.txt
[2] https://rawgit.com/shexSpec/primer/tomedits/index.html

--