Re: [spec] ShExC production rule 19 for shapeAtomNoRef is never used (#30)

From: Marcel Otto via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2019 18:53:13 +0000
To: public-shex-dev@w3.org
I will deliver an additional implementation (hopefully) soon, which will be in Elixir.

Stumbled across various issues with the current grammar in the specs to make the syntax tests pass. For some I've created PRs. Another problem I had, were with the tests using wildcard exclusions, for which the grammar is not up-to-date. But this wasn't even covered in the informal parts, so I was unsure about that.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by marcelotto
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/shexSpec/spec/issues/30#issuecomment-490607265 using your GitHub account