Re: Expressing conditional properties

Thanks for the advice and background; it's good to know I'm not alone in
needing this facility ;) -- I am trying to avoid SPARQL-based solutions as
much as possible so the validation can be done on the client (data-entry)
side without access to an endpoint, so the either/or approach seems my best
strategy.