Shapes repository (was: Getting Started with the SHACL CG)

On 20/07/2017 10:12, Irene Polikoff wrote:
> Good start, Holger! Adding a cc to the data shapes forum - in case
> some interested parties didn’t sign up for the SHACL CG yet.
>
> Should we use the new GitHub repository as the repository of re-usable
> libraries of SHACL shapes - as suggested by Konrad in
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-shapes/2017Jul/0007.html?

Ok, why not. I have dumped a SHACL file for W3C Data Cubes into

     https://github.com/w3c/shacl/tree/master/shapes

This file didn't have a proper place yet and should ideally be owned by
someone who knows Data Cubes better than I do. But it's a start to show
what is possible with SHACL. Once again, contributions welcome, I am
just "donating" this here.

BTW at TopQuadrant we already have 100+ SHACL files, many of which in
production. Some of these are product-specific but we plan to publish
some of them in the future. However we'll do this on their own
namespaces, since a central repository of SHACL files does not really
reflect the spirit of the semantic web. A central list of links would
certainly be valuable.

Holger