Re: Service or repository of SHACL rules available? (like LOV or prefix.cc)

Konrad,

I asked Sandro the same question last week.

SHACL CG mailing list was created very recently - when the CG was created. It is the new place to communicate with the SHACL community. When public-rdf-shapes@w3.org <mailto:public-rdf-shapes@w3.org> was originally created, it was seemingly defined with a broader scope in mind. I find this situation somewhat confusing. Nevertheless, I assume that over time all discussions would migrate to the SHACL CG list. In the meantime, copying both lists is probably the right idea.

If there are people on the public-rdf-shapes@w3.org <mailto:public-rdf-shapes@w3.org> who have not yet joined the CG, I would strongly encourage that they do so.

Regards,

Irene Polikoff, CEO
TopQuadrant, Inc., www.topquadrant.com <http://www.topquadrant.com/> @TopQuadrant