Meeting at TPAC to discuss language processing and related data representation(s)? If interested, please provide feedback today EOB

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 11:21:45 +0200
To: public-argumentation@w3.org, public-bpmlod@w3.org, Linked Data for Language Technology Community Group <public-ld4lt@w3.org>, public-sentiment@w3.org, public-mws@w3.org, public-nli@w3.org, public-i18n-its-ig <public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org>
Hi all,

I am sending this mail to various W3C community groups and the ITS Interest Group - all W3C groups that have a work item related to language processing and related data representation.

W3C is having its annual TPAC meeting <https://www.w3.org/blog/2015/09/tpac-2016-dates-and-location-announced/> 19-23 September in Lisbon. This time for the first time there is meeting space for community groups. I thought that this may be a good opportunity to gather and:

* present to each other current work
* discuss related work in other fora, like the Open data in linguistics <http://linguistics.okfn.org/> group or the OASIS XLIFF TC
* see what existing W3C groups we want to influence
* discuss potential joint work items

W3C Community Groups can hold 2-hour meetings on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. The available slots will be:

8:30 - 10:30
10:30 - 12:30
13:30 - 15:30
15:30 - 17:30

If people are interested and have certain constraints (e.g. what day / time would work) please come back to my by today end of business day. If there are more than 5 people who will be in Lisbon and would join a meeting I would move forward with the organisation, e.g. decide on a slot etc.

Best,

Felix