Fwd: March Meeting

Dear all,

Despite the odds, we were able to have a productive meeting today. Thank
you all for attending or at least trying to :)

First of all, we have created a folder on Google drive. There, you can find
a skeleton of the first publication. As you will see, the structure is
still to be determined, so please leave your comments in the document. You
should be able to request access through this link, [1] but contact me with
your "google" address if you can't.

Our plan, as discussed today, is to start working on it now and try to have
it ready within two weeks, just in time for the "Linked Data on the Web"
workshop. See the agenda for more details,and our pivotal tracker [2] for
task-specific information and deadlines.

This agenda is also on the wiki now [3]. Feel free to comment on it and
extend it if it's missing any important point.

5 attendees: Michael, Björn, Viviana, Carlos, Fernando Topics:

   - Target/venue for publication
      - Michael proposed the “Linked Data on the Web” workshop at the WWW
      conference. Deadline in 2 weeks.
      - We agree on aiming for that workshop, and re-evaluate as the
      deadline approaches
   - Workflow and plan for publication:
      - Focus on current situation: overview of models and motivation the
      CG
      - Shared document online
      - Tentative title: Linked data models for emotion and sentiment
      analysis: an Overview
      - We will look for ways to assemble the final document
      - Viviana proposes commenting on use cases, such as Semotica
      - Once published, the content of the paper will be included in the
      wiki
   - AOB:
      - There were issues with the Powwownow conference. From now on, we
      will try to meet on Skype.
      - There are issues with timezones and exact times of the calls might
      not be clear

[1] Request folder access:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-nzaTg2wTXU37uE_14czRAieDaVYvXfZRVSkX_CUN-w/edit?usp=sharing
[2] Pivotal of the CG: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/dashboard