Re: Meeting next week

Thank you for your participation. Apparently, all of us can make it on
*Thursday
25, 13:00 CEST*.

As I said, the main topic of the meeting is the publication: missing parts
and venues. However, as most of the active members will attend this
meeting, we should also discuss our goals for the upcoming months. In fact,
we can start the discussion here before Thursday.

In my humble opinion, community groups serve three main purposes: sharing
experiences, promoting ideas and fostering collaboration. Moreover, I think
collaboration leads to sharing, and good results lead to promotion. Besides
that, I believe we will engage more easily once we start working on a
common vocabulary. We should probably start by gathering our requirements,
having our use cases in mind. The publication is a good starting point, but
other actions will be needed.

In the near future, I envision a showcase site for sentiment and emotion
analysis projects, with an online demonstrator that glues them all together
thanks to our linked data models.

What are your thoughts? What would you want us to do next?

Kind regards,
J. Fernando