Minutes meeting 07/07/2015

From: J. Fernando Sánchez <jfernando@dit.upm.es>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 15:40:22 +0200
To: "public-sentiment@w3.org" <public-sentiment@w3.org>
Dear all,

These are the main points of todays' meeting. Thank you once again for
joining. As usual, let me know if there are any errors or omissions.

5 Attendees: Gabi Vulcu (NUIG), Felix Burkhardt (Deutsche Telekom Labs),
Fernando Sánchez (UPM), Michael Petychakis (NTUA), Pavel Velikhov

   - Introduction of a new member, Pavel Velikhov.
      - Highlight of the need for finer grain definition of emotions,
      especially for aspect-based sentiment analysis
   - Publication:
      - Review of contributions
      - Gabi's research on applications is interesting, it has to be
      extended and written according to extension constraints
      - Depending on the venue, we will adapt the content
      - Currently, the section on tools is more complete (e.g. GATE), but
      is missing content
   - General:
      - Added several datasets to the wiki
      - In our next meeting we will discuss a possible workshop at LREC:
      http://www.lrec-conf.org/lrec2016/lrec2016-cfp.htm
   - Action points
      - Updating the list of venues for publication. Ideally, deadlines not
      sooner than 2 months

The next meeting will be tentatively on Tuesday *21th July, 13.00 CEST*.
Please, reply as soon as possible if cannot make it at that time so we can
reschedule.
Regards.