Re: First publication of the CG

Not a scientific or W3C-type conference, but --

I have released the agenda for the Sentiment Analysis Symposium, July
15-16 in New York: http://sentimentsymposium.com/agenda.html. It does
include some research-oriented content, with participation by a mix of
industry and academic technologists and business users.

Linked Data Models for Emotion and Sentiment? I may add a program segment
that would feature four more-technical presentations, and this topic would
be a good fit there. So if someone wants to speak on that topic at a
conference focused on business / industry, let me know.

      Seth

--
Seth Grimes    grimes@altaplana.com   +1 301-270-0795    @sethgrimes
Alta Plana Corp, analytics strategy consulting, http://altaplana.com