Re: Fwd: CFP ESSEM@AAMAS 2015: Emotion and Sentiment in Social and Expressive Media

Dear all,

Just some news:

- The deadine for the submission of papers at the workshop ESSEM@AAMAS
2015 has been extended to February 20, 2015.

- Extended versions of the best papers presented at the workshop will be
published in a follow-on Issue of Springer's Cognitive Computation journal.

All information about the workshop are available at
http://di.unito.it/essem15.

Hope to see you in Istanbul!

And I also hope to be able to attend the next meeting of the group.

Best,

Viviana