Re: Fwd: Semantic Sentiment Analysis: group opening

Thank you for sharing, Bernhard and Seth.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume the google group is more focused on
the semantic sentiment analysis challenge (see pdf attached), whereas the
Yahoo group is broader in scope (sentiment and affect in text).

Regards.