AW: group call

I found the info but it seems th call is off?
Or am I too early?
Always getting confused with UTC and stuff ;)

To join the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting
Call-in toll-free number (UK): 0800-051-3810
Call-in toll number (UK): +44-203-478-5289
Call-in toll number (UK)*: +44-203-478-5289
Global call-in numbers: https://deri.webex.com/deri/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=331876632&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Attendee access code: 302 820 94

* Call-in toll number (UK) should only be used if the primary number does not work.

To join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://deri.webex.com/deri/j.php?MTID=m2c0867870959439406ad4cbbb0d09a2d
2. If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 30282094

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://deri.webex.com/deri/j.php?MTID=m5bc7419feee7a2afc7c3d9b85325c69d