A few thoughts just before Christmas

From: Michael Petychakis <mpetyx@epu.ntua.gr>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 12:37:52 +0000
To: "public-sentiment@w3.org" <public-sentiment@w3.org>
Hello all,

I hope everyone is getting ready for the upcoming holidays!
I just wanted to summarise the key points of the last telco since the next one is approaching:

  *   Find relevant workshops/events
  *   Discuss on publications
  *   Approach SMEs

Did we have any update on any of those? I was just thinking that we should start the publication as soon as possible in order to approach relevant approaches and SMEs. A white paper for example is a common approach.
Are those points going to be the agenda for our next meeting also?

I wish everyone nice and relaxing holidays!

Cheers from Athens,

Michael Petychakis
Electrical & Computer Engineer, Dipl Eng, Research Associate
Decision Support Systems Laboratory
National Technical University of Athens

9 Heroon Polytechneiou Str
Zografou - Attica, 15773, Hellas