Re: Meeting 3/12/14 - Summary and pending tasks

Hello all,
As promised yesterday I was looking at the ESWC conference, but
unfortunately the deadline is due for tomorrow (
http://2015.eswc-conferences.org/call-workshops).
Nevertheless, if interested we could always contact the organisers for a
minor extension.
I am also looking for more relevant events, and I am going to add them here
(https://www.w3.org/community/sentiment/wiki/Events)  for future reference.
Regarding the publication, how do you propose we start?
Kind regards,
Michael Petychakis.