Re: University of Oulu has joined the Web of Sensors Community Group

Hi Xiang,

Ah! very interesting. However, this might not be the right group for your area of interest. The folks that are doing the semantic web/sensors stuff is the “Semantic Sensor Networks Community Group":

http://www.w3.org/community/ssn-cg/

We are more about enabling communication with devices in Web browsers, but we are not really looking at data formats or any semantic web stuff.

However, if you are still interested in just enabling sensors in browsers, then we’d like your help! :)

--
Marcos Caceres