Re: state of the art

From: <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 10:01:59 +0700
To: public-semweb-ui@w3.org
Greetings all
Just a heads up on the issues discussed on this thread
Unless we get another act of force majeur, our swaha 08 seminar will take
place next monday in Bangkok, as part of ASWC which was postponed last dec.
http://sites.google.com/site/humanfactorsandsemanticweb/

 This relates to many efforts taking place around SWU issues. I enclose a
copy of my contribution in which I have included many of the pointers that I