Re: state of the art

Hi Dan
thanks for reply
sorry the scope of my q is not obvious (tunnel vision from my end)

Semantic Web Usability state of the art
Basically from what I see,  it is an  issue  - there is this list,
there have been events like the recent workshop in Florence, people
are paying attention to usability, but - correct me if I am wrong -
it is still notional, in the sense that there are no 'guidelines' ,
and to some extent usability of semantic technologies is still not
'defined', nor there are methodologies to help developers face the
challenges etc

is it correct? can we say that the BOK in this domain is more or less
what is on the wiki that Max is migrating to semantic wiki?
is there a write up anywhere that we can consider reasonably complete?

I am asking all this, cause I am writing a paper for our forthcoming
workshop, and would like to start with a 'state of the art' paragraph,
and hoping to find something (that I can agree with) to point to as
reference.

Hope its reasonably unpacked question
cheers

--