tabulator and google reader notifier

From: Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 09:11:32 -0400
To: public-semweb-ui@w3.org

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask -- but I figured it
couldn't hurt.

Has anyone noticed the Tabulator Firefox Extension not working when
the Google Reader Notifier Firefox Extension is installed and
operating? I've got the latest versions of both: 0.8.2 and 0.4.5
respectively.

When I disable Google Reader Notifier Tabulator works nicely, but when
I enable it I see blank white pages instead of the Tabulator view. I'd
be willing to send along screenshots if anyone is interested.

//Ed

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/ajar/tab
[2] http://www.markdbd.com/proyectos/google_reader_notifier/