SVG Semantic Web graph browsing tool

From: Marcus Cobden <lists@marcuscobden.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 22:29:03 +0100
To: public-semweb-ui@w3.org

Firstly, here's the URL: http://gradf.marcuscobden.co.uk/

I've been meaning to post this here for a while rather than let it die a
quiet death on an svn repository.
I no longer have the time (nor the drive) to develop it, and from a UI
perspective it's very unfocused.

It draws a lot from the tabulator in ideas, but code-wise only the RDF
parser and it's requirements, mainly because when I began work on it (a
year ago) the tabulator code was very undocumented and messy.

It has a context maintaining knowledge base, and inference over
rdfs:class/property etc, as well as keeping track of the sources of
information and inference tree.
It doesn't offer much in the way of querying, just a simple match on
triples as it wasn't needed to implement such a specific view.

Hope it's of some interest :)
Marcus Cobden