Semantic Search Survey @ SWUI Wiki

From: Michiel Hildebrand <Michiel.Hildebrand@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 18:12:29 +0200
To: public-semweb-ui@w3.org

Hi SWUI researchers,

As posted earlier we are conducting a survey on semantic search.
Based on the analysis of this survey we submitted a paper to
ISWC2007. We would like to continue this research in two ways. First,
by maintaining and extending the survey. Secondly, by compiling a
common vocabulary of terms and definitions that are applicable to
semantic search.

We are using the SWUI wiki [1] to publish our results and allow all
members to contribute.
The overview of analyzed systems is already accessible on the Wiki.

In the near future we will add:
* a list of terms applicable to semantic search
* a definition for each term
* an analysis of existing systems w.r.t. semantic search

We invite and encourage you to contribute on the wiki.  If you
develop a semantic search system, please check that it is properly
represented and make any appropriate modifications or corrections.

[1] <http://www.webscience.org/swuiwiki/index.php?
title=Semantic_Search_Survey>

Regards,
Michiel Hildebrand