Re: SWUI Workshop at CHI? (was RE: [CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS] CFP CHI 2008: Workshop/Course submissions due 15 June)

Hi Tom,

I like the name. I would also like some community/social word in
there for social tagging and Web 2.0 like sites. Without changing the
title too much, does "Human Interaction with and within the Web of
Data" get at it?

Cheers,
Anupriya