Layout stability readbility/Usability

From: DAVOUD TOHIDY <dtohidy@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 10:45:04 -0500
To: <public-semweb-ui@w3.org>

In an attempt to make the web content more accessible and moreusable and provide a better HCI, I have defined the
"Layout Stability" in my portfolio located at
inviting for coding for layout stability.
I have also provided a proposal for research on layout
stability issue at :
I am now looking for voluntary participants with background on hand
coding for web and research to conduct a research on this issue.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Introducing the City @ Live! Take a tour!