Re: Only announcements?

From: <juschubeau@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 18:45:26 +0200
To: <public-semweb-ui@w3.org>
@sandro:

thank you for "enlighting" me, i have read that and hopefully
looked at deeper informations about the topic, but i just
see the last entries from this month that where only
announcements. please excuse my a little bit "noob"
question, but its the first time that i look at the mailing-lists
of the w3.org and iīm not that familiar at time, but i will
learn.

@mark:

hey mark thank you for the information i didnīt know that or
better i didnīt find that groug at time and it seems it`s worth
to look at. i think i have now a little bit to read, that i donīt
miss a thing.

with my best wishes for you two and have a nice weekend,

Carl Faas
 <http://www.jobs-finden.info/> http://www.jobs-finden.info