SWUI06 program posted at swui.semanticweb.org/swui06/program.html

From: Lloyd Rutledge <Lloyd.Rutledge@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:47:04 +0200
To: public-semweb-ui@w3.org

Hello all,

We have just posted the program for SWUI06 on the website at
http://swui.semanticweb.org/swui06/program.html . The program
emphasizes group interaction along with presentation of papers. The 12
papers will be presented in the two morning sessions, along with
introductions to the posters, which will hang in the room throughout
the day. The afternoon will start with a panel discussion on "Grand
Challenges for Usability and the Semantic Web", with panellists Tim
Berners-Lee, Nigel Shadbolt, David R. Karger and Jim Hendler. Then we
have breakout sessions in groups, with each developing a flipchart for
its topic. We wrap up the day with an overview of the breakout group
flipcharts. We had very strong submissions resulting in a good mix of
quality papers. This, with an engaging panel of experts and an
interactive format, promises a lively and fruitful workshop.

Looking forward to seeing you there,
Lloyd

PS: Early registration for the hosting conference, ISWC2006, is
Friday, September 15th (tomorrow!)