Deadline nearing for ESWC2007

From: Duane Degler <ddegler@ipgems.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 23:46:41 -0500
To: <public-semweb-ui@w3.org>

It appears that workshop proposals are due this Thursday the 30th, and
papers due Dec 8th. I am not doing anything for the ESWC conference, and am
not likely to be able to travel for it. However, I am interested in knowing
if anyone is working on a paper submission that is user interaction-related,
and how that work relates to agenda-setting that will be continuing in 2007?

Thanks,
Duane