Re: draft proposal for SWUI workshop at ISWC

Lloyd Rutledge schrieb:
> Below is a draft that monica schraefel and I have been preparing for a
> Semantic Web User Interaction workshop at ISWC2006. What do you all think?
I think bringing the Semantic Web to the users is a very important
aspect and probably was a bit neglected so far. Such a workshop could
also contribute to bridge the gap between the recently emerging Web 2.0
ideas and the Semantic Web. I think especially with respect to the AJAX
and REST paradigms there is much potential for Semantic Web applications
to become more intuitive, responsive and flexible.
I would definitely support, contribute and attend the workshop...

Sören

Sören Auer - University of Leipzig - Dept. of Computer Science
http://www.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~auer, +49 (341) 97-32323