Re: Wiki service available, hosted at MIT

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:52:00 -0500
To: Steve Cayzer <steve.cayzer@hp.com>
Cc: public-semweb-neuropath@w3.org

At 02:48 PM 1/19/2005 +0000, Steve Cayzer wrote:
>It's not clear what topic we should be under? Demonstrative Applications?

Good question.  Demo Applications might be an appropriate topic.  In any
case, I just created a Neuromedicine topic (i.e. [1]) from which we can thread
specific thoughts.

Note to folks new to Wikis: you probably want to browse around
HelpForBeginners [2] a bit, especially before trying to edit a page.
HelpOnUserPreferences [3] will tell you how to identify yourself to
the Wiki so that your contributions can be appropriately attributed.

>as an aside, I just took out the spam from the front page...

thanks.  de-spamming the WIki is a collaborative effort, as you might see
from the changelog. [rant on anti-social behaviour in the Internet excised]

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/Neuromedicine
[2] http://esw.w3.org/topic/HelpForBeginners
[3] http://esw.w3.org/topic/HelpOnUserPreferences

-Ralph