Open position: Computational Scientist (m/f/d) - Monheim (Germany)

From: Erick Antezana <erick.antezana@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 13:19:54 +0200
To: "public-aikr@w3.org" <public-aikr@w3.org>, Public-lod Public <public-lod@w3.org>, "public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, SW-forum Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
*(apologies for cross-posting)*

Dear colleague,

We are looking for a 'computational scientist' with the following profile:

* Scientific master degree in bioinformatics or similar
* Experience in building and maintaining (bio-)ontologies as well as in
automatizing ontology maintenance tasks (e.g. using scripts)
* Experience/exposure with master data management (data stewardship and
governance) and with biological data integration as well as algorithms
design and implementation
* Experience in semantic web technologies and standards, e.g. with OBO,
RDF, OWL, SHACL, SPARQL, SKOS
* Familiar with graph-based systems (e.g. triple stores)
* Good understanding of ontology reasoning services and ontology editing
tools as well as of public resources as gene ontology, plant ontology,
traits ontology
* High ability to solve problems and to structure and simplify complex
tasks and ability to contribute in an international and dynamic research
and development team
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken

More details:

https://jobs.bayer.com/job/Monheim-Computational-Scientist
-%28mfd%29-Nort/528212801/?locale=nl_NL

If you have any questions, don't hesitate in contacting me.

Best regards,
Erick Antezana